只需一步,快速开始

搜索
yeec近年来原创帖合集 本站基础知识下载汇总 yeec网站学习币充值链接 学习中心正式上线

Trouble With Elecsys 2010

[复制链接]
notilusx 发表于 2006-12-15 02:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册登录才能更好的浏览或提问。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

First of All, I apology because of writing in english. I don't know anything about chinese language.

Second, I have a trouble with interfacing ELECSYS 2010 to host computer.
I Used a Cable in This order: "2-3,3-2,4-6,6-4,7-8,8-7" to connecting this device with host 9-pin COM1 port.
I tried to receive RAW data from ELECSYS with Hyperterminal but The only thing I received was 2 meaningless characters and then nothing. after 15 seconds ELECSYS shows an error messages"Upload is Defined But Host is Off ..." .
I used all handshaking protocols (RTS/CTS - DTR/DSR and Xon/Xoff) alone or in combination
but I couldn't receive any data. It seems that ELECSYS sends 2 bytes to host and then waits for a
SPECIAL answer from host for 15 seconds and then shows Timeout Error.
Does anyone Know what is the correct method or Protocol for Communicating with ELECSYS 2010 RS-232 interface?

Best Regards.

yeec维修网视频培训资料购买链接
BeckmanCoulter DXA系列培训资料
Ortho VITROS 系列培训资料
Ortho enGen_ThermoFisher TCA 实验室自动化系统培训资料
Roche Cobas 实验室自动化系统培训资料
Roche Cobas modular系列分析仪培训资料
Horiba-ABX Yumizen系列培训资料
DiaSorin Liaison系列培训资料
Advia2120培训资料
Inpeco-Aptio系列培训资料
Atellica Solution系列培训资料
Siemens Immunoassay系列培训资料 西门子化学发光系列
SIEMENS Advia系列培训资料 西门子生化系列
Toshiba/Abbott系列培训资料 东芝雅培生化系列
Abbott Architect 系列培训资料 雅培生化化学发光系列
ACL TOP 系列培训资料 沃芬TOP血凝系列
BeckmanCoulter Immunoassay系列培训资料 贝克曼化学发光系列
BeckmanCoulter DXH 系列培训资料 贝克曼DXH血球系列
BeckmanCoulter自动样品处理系统介绍性培训资料 贝克曼前后处理流水线系列
BeckmanCoulter AU系列培训资料 贝克曼AU生化系列
BeckmanCoulter DXC系列培训资料 贝克曼DXC生化系列
LaboSpect003/008/AS 7100/7180分析仪培训资料
Horiba-ABX系列培训资料 Horiba-ABX血球系列
Sysmex 血凝系列培训(CA/CS)
Sysmex 尿液分析系列培训(UF1000/5000/UC3500)
Sysmex 血球系列培训(KX21/POCH/XS/XT/XE)
Sysmex XN系列培训(XN-L/XN1000/XN2000/XN3000/XN9000)
Sysmex HISCL系列培训
可直接淘宝店铺购买https://yeec.taobao.com,或咨询手机/微信:13991827712,QQ:67708237

郑振寰 发表于 2006-12-15 10:36 | 显示全部楼层
Cable order is: "2-3,3-2,4-6,5-5,6-4,7-8,8-7"

bit:2400

data:7

stop:2

mode:text

ack:<6>

t buff:512

r buff:1024

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-15 12:03:14编辑过]

本帖子中包含更多资源

顶风 发表于 2006-12-15 12:32 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,伊朗的朋友也来捧场了。
郑振寰 发表于 2006-12-15 12:53 | 显示全部楼层

他看不懂中文,写了也白搭。

顶风 发表于 2006-12-15 13:00 | 显示全部楼层
也不一定啊,他能找到这里估计就是懂中文,估计是不能写中文吧!
 楼主| notilusx 发表于 2006-12-15 16:49 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用yeec在2006-12-15 10:36:40的发言:
Cable order is: "2-3,3-2,4-6,5-5,6-4,7-8,8-7"

bit:2400

data:7

stop:2

mode:text

ack:<6>

t buff:512

r buff:1024

Hello, Dear Yeec. Thanks a lot for your Help.

As far as I Can Underestand, Elecsys 2010 Sends One Byte (Probabley ASCII 02) to Host and then waits for Host. Then, If host Send ASCII 06 (<ACK>) To Elecsys in 15 seconds as Answer, Elecsys finds that Host is connected and is Alive!! and Then sends Data. Is this Correct?

Best regards, and Thanks again.

本帖子中包含更多资源

郑振寰 发表于 2006-12-15 17:12 | 显示全部楼层
Be such yes , theoretically. Etc. are you to act as? Software engineers? Do still handle person? LIS software that this is similar to in the homeland many, this is that comparatively simple one procedure has applied.
 楼主| notilusx 发表于 2006-12-15 22:32 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用yeec在2006-12-15 17:12:24的发言:
Be such yes , theoretically. Etc. are you to act as? Software engineers? Do still handle person? LIS software that this is similar to in the homeland many, this is that comparatively simple one procedure has applied.

Dear Yees. Again, Thanks a lot.

I am Physician! in detail : I am Internist, with some capabilities in VB, VC++. In Fact, Our Hospital Has a Little Lab with One sysmex KX21N, One Hitachi/Roche 902 and one Elecsys 2010 System. We have bought Elecsys 2010 about 25000 $. But when we requested for RS232 Inteface for these Systems They wanted to charge US 1200$ for a Cable,and a software ONLY for reading systems and transferring data to one Host system (and NOT a Complete LIMS software!!).
So, I myself had to do these tasks. As you see I am Working only for myself and I promise you I will NOT use This information in any commercial way.

I guess that above information is for use in a special LIS software. which software you recommend?

Best Regards.

郑振寰 发表于 2006-12-15 22:50 | 显示全部楼层
My dear friend , your meaning I know , this procedure is comparatively simple , you can use VB, usage MSCOMM control can be completed right away , the data base adopt ACCESS, do not have simple artwork meeting being more. You do not have the Chinese software way uses, unless you can carry out Persian translation, I do not know Iran is English be still Persian, if being that English is a little easy to handle.
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-16 22:15:00编辑过]
看贴要回是本分,有问必答是人才,解决问题回贴是公德.
医疗设备维修.维修咨询(请尽可能在论坛提问),协助维修,上门服务.
电话:13991827712
郑振寰 发表于 2006-12-15 22:54 | 显示全部楼层

我不知道你能不能看懂中文,如果能,请回答,我就用中文给你回答,不过看你又能注册又能发帖还能编辑来看,你可以看懂中文。因为我的英语仅限于看懂,英文回复还真挺费劲。

You can adopt ACCESS to edit a data base , handwork record enters and prints, if must want on-line words if specimen in every day amounts are not very big words,have not had good way , can only laborious your programming.

顶风 发表于 2006-12-15 23:16 | 显示全部楼层

呵呵!老郑真是诚实啊,英文底子薄啊,看看还行,一写东西就露馅了......

notilus 发表于 2007-1-28 12:48 | 显示全部楼层

Dear Yeec, Hello again.

Just one little question, (first I beg your pardon for writing in english, I have no information about great chinese lang), If I want to wrote my own interface for elecsys 2010

in Farsi languge what is the correct format for declaring module elecsys2010.dll in VB?

on the other hand, how can I use module elecsys2010.dll in my VB program (passing parameters to module and format of data and error messages this module returns)?

Best regards, Notilus.

郑振寰 发表于 2007-1-28 15:00 | 显示全部楼层

采用DLL动态连接库调用是可以的,其实就是一些接口定义或者经过VB编译过的代码,如果你仅仅针对2010进行数据解释的话,用不着采用DLL调用。你可以这么做,在数据窗口中,建立一个表单,上面有各种数据的文本框,然后增加一个MSCOMM控件,在MSCOMM控件中定义接口方式,并在缓冲区中接受串口发来的数据,这些数据是有规律的排列的,例如从开始第N个字节到N+D个字节是日期,那么这个D就是日期,写入表单日期文本框,再往下S+Z个字节是标本号,那么这个Z就写入标本序号文本框,依此类推,将全部数据逐次写入各自的文本框中。这一步叫读取数据,然后校验读取的数据是否完整,也就是说是否是规定的串口发过来的字节数,如果是就长度校验完成,第二步校验是验证各个数据的真实性,例如,日期不会是以前的时间,各个项目的数据不会是0或者负数等等,这样完成整个校验。在完成校验后,利用代码将接收到的数据按照各自的数据格式写入数据库各个相应的字段,并且刷新屏幕,这样就完成了数据接收、显示、存储工作,至于查询和其他功能你自己添加就是。

Adopt DLL development connection warehouse invoking to be allowed, the code in fact, have it is a few interfaces to define or compiling and translating process VB, It is not worthwhile adopt DLL invoking if you carry out the data explain only specifically for 2010 .

You can be composing, in data window like this middle , build a form , higher authority version frame having various data , increase by and then a MSCOMM control , define the interface way in MSCOMM control , accept and the data to come string hair in buffer area,These data are to arrangement having law , the byte arrives at N + D for instance from N starting a mansion the byte is date , so such D is date , white in the form Shan date version frame, the byte is a specimen number again to time of S + Z , so such Z moves towards the write-in specimen serial number version frame, on the analogy of this, in the version frame writing all data in each gradually.

This single-step shouts fetch data, and then the data that check fetches is entire or not, just say being that the string stipulating that sends out the byte number coming over or not, second step checkings are the authenticities verifying each data , for instance, date can not be before time , one by one, the project data is 0 not likely or the minus accomplishes the entire checking wait a minute , such if being that the length checking is completed right away.

Behind accomplishing a checking, make use of a code to will receive the syllable, and redraw one by one corresponding according to respective data form write-in data base to the data, such has accomplished the data taking-over right away , display , memory have worked , drawn as for inquiry other function yourself's addition will be.

看贴要回是本分,有问必答是人才,解决问题回贴是公德.
医疗设备维修.维修咨询(请尽可能在论坛提问),协助维修,上门服务.
电话:13991827712
notilus 发表于 2007-1-29 21:04 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Yeec. Thanks for reply.
I don't want to make ANY changes in module elecsys2010.dll . I know this is illegal. All I want is that if you allow, I don't begin from Zero!!
as you know , In VB when we want to use a function in a .dll library, we must use this format :

Declare sub subName Lib libName$ [Alias AliasName] ([argument list])

for instance we can declare a function with name "Polyline" for using abilities of Gdi32.dll (a windows library) in direct from VB.

Declare Function Polyline lib "gdi32.dll" Alias "Polyline" (ByVal hdc as Long, lpPoint as POINTAPI, ByVal nCount As Long) AS Long

As you Can see here we can use Gdi32.dll for our program as a function named "Polyline" (or what you want to name it). All I am pleased to know (if you favore me, of course!) is that what is the Declare format for using elecsys2010.dll
in a VB program, for instance"

Declare Function Elecsys lib "elecsys2010.dll" alias ......

Best regards, Notilus.

郑振寰 发表于 2007-1-29 21:55 | 显示全部楼层

我没有看懂你为什么要这么做。首先声明,我没有elecsys2010.dll的格式和说明。

你是否要做2010的双向通讯?还是要搞英文数据的波斯语化?

I do not watch know you why to need to compose in this way. Declare that I do not have elecsys2010.dll format and explanation first.

If your need to make 2010's two-way communication? It is Persian-rization for to need to be engaged in the English data's?

Charles_he 发表于 2007-2-12 12:03 | 显示全部楼层
9600-8-1-NONE-ON
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|申请友链|手机版|小黑屋|加入QQ群|注销账号|yeec维修网

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 10:06 , Processed in 0.456729 second(s), 40 queries .