[分享] 自制X线机检查装置

[复制链接]
郑振寰 发表于 2016-3-23 10:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Do-it-yourself

X-Ray Phantom
in a
CD jewel case

created by Frank Weithöner

X-ray machines are complex systems. For maintenance and repair you need a lot of knowledge, the service manuals and all the expensive test equipments.
However, it is often the case that a comprehensive check is not necessary. A simple test exposure with a reliable x-ray phantom is enough. Such a simple test image shows you:

if the collimator is adjusted correctly
whether or not the x-ray tube delivers sufficient radiation
potential artefacts which are caused by the developing process

A common problem is that the mirror in the collimator is maladjusted. The consequence of this is that the x-ray beam and the light beam are no longer congruent and therefore, the radiographer exposes a different detail.
[tr]In this situation a metal grid is needed. The exposure of this metal grid shows the technician how much and in which direction he has to adjust the mirror.

For a constancy check an aluminium stepwedge is needed. This is an aluminium bar where its profile decreases step by step. The result is a greyscale on the x-ray image. The x-ray machine works fine when the grey-steps are well balanced, from white to black. Usually such a stepwedge is made out of a whole aluminium block or aluminium strips of different lengths that are put together to form a stair.

Finally, the image should be free from any artefacts, like stains and shades. This sounds ridiculous because it is so simple. However, from my experience, when a x-ray machine delivers poor images, technicians and users always immediately think of the x-ray tube and other complex units. They do not think about the simplest - the developing machine and the dark room. In developing countries, many problems arise in the dark room, for example: dirty rollers of the developing machine; old chemicals; and, believe it or not, no light-tight dark rooms.

The X-Ray Phantom in a CD jewel case
Commercial x-ray phantoms are expensive and bulky. Usually they are made out two glass panes and so they are not durable in day-to-day operation.

My solution for a DIY-X-Ray Phantom is made out of a CD jewel case. It is handy, available everywhere, and durable. Also, if you take a transparent case, you can easily use my solution as a stencil by printing out the construction plan and placing it under your CD case.
In this CD case I glued copper wires - a cross for a rough overview and three squares of different sizes at a distance of 1 cm. Later, the exposure will be done by focusing on the middle square.
Furthermore, the case contains a stepwedge. For building this stepwedge I simply took an old steel tape measure and cut it into different lengths. This can be done easily with household scissors. Also cutting is simplified because measuring and marking are unnecessary. The strips are put together with super-glue.

Preparation of the wire pieces.

Take half a meter of installation wire (2.5 square is fine) and remove the insulation. Then straighten the wire by clamping one end of the wire in a bench vise, holding the other end with a pair of pliers, and pulling quickly and firmly. The wire is now perfectly straight.
Bend and cut the needed wire pieces. My corner pieces have a length of 1 cm.

Putting wire pieces into place.

Print out the stencil and place it under the CD jewel case.
Mix a small amount of two component adhesive, apply the glue to the case and put the wire pieces into place. Forceps or a small pair of pliers is a great help.

Metal grid for resolution test.

Another idea was to insert a fine mesh to check the resolution. However, either the mesh was too fine or my idea was no good. The result after exposure was not what I expected. The lines are visible, but blurred... Ideas anyone?
Anyway the tea strainer is ruined :-)

Building the stepwedge.

I cut 9 pieces from the tape measure, starting with a length of 1 cm and ending with 9 cm. That makes a stepwedge with 10 steps (1st step no metal). The pieces are put together by using a drop of super-glue for each strip.

Final works.

The stepwedge and the metal mesh are fixed with two-component-adhesive according the stencil. In addition, a washer can be fixed in the center as well.
An indicator for the right side of the image must not be missed. It can be simple letter. Or why not the name of your workshop?

The x-ray phantom is almost finished. You only have to print out the CD inlay and insert it in the CD cover. Please check if the printout is in line with the wires.

Calibration
The x-ray phantom now has to be calibrated. Use a reliable and well maintained x-ray machine and make some exposures with different settings.
The greyscale should be homogeneous. My phantom works well at 46 KV and 8 mAs.

Usage
The usage is simple. Once the right settings are found out you can use the phantom to validate other machines.

the greyscale must be homogeneous
the exposure must be bordered by the second square
the rest of the image must be free of stains and shades

By the way, the x-ray machine I used in our hospital is quite new. But look at this dirt on the image!
It is not always the x-ray machine which produces poor images. Think also of the dark room...

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

看贴要回是本分,有问必答是人才,解决问题回贴是公德.
医疗设备维修.维修咨询(请尽可能在论坛提问),协助维修,上门服务.
电话:13991827712

yeec维修网视频培训资料购买链接
BeckmanCoulter DXA系列培训资料
Ortho VITROS 系列培训资料
Ortho enGen_ThermoFisher TCA 实验室自动化系统培训资料
Roche Cobas 实验室自动化系统培训资料
Roche Cobas modular系列分析仪培训资料
Horiba-ABX Yumizen系列培训资料
DiaSorin Liaison系列培训资料
Advia2120培训资料
Inpeco-Aptio系列培训资料
Atellica Solution系列培训资料
Siemens Immunoassay系列培训资料 西门子化学发光系列
SIEMENS Advia系列培训资料 西门子生化系列
Toshiba/Abbott系列培训资料 东芝雅培生化系列
Abbott Architect 系列培训资料 雅培生化化学发光系列
ACL TOP 系列培训资料 沃芬TOP血凝系列
BeckmanCoulter Immunoassay系列培训资料 贝克曼化学发光系列
BeckmanCoulter DXH 系列培训资料 贝克曼DXH血球系列
BeckmanCoulter自动样品处理系统介绍性培训资料 贝克曼前后处理流水线系列
BeckmanCoulter AU系列培训资料 贝克曼AU生化系列
BeckmanCoulter DXC系列培训资料 贝克曼DXC生化系列
LaboSpect003/008/AS 7100/7180分析仪培训资料
Horiba-ABX系列培训资料 Horiba-ABX血球系列
Sysmex 血凝系列培训(CA/CS)
Sysmex 尿液分析系列培训(UF1000/5000/UC3500)
Sysmex 血球系列培训(KX21/POCH/XS/XT/XE)
Sysmex XN系列培训(XN-L/XN1000/XN2000/XN3000/XN9000)
Sysmex HISCL系列培训
可直接淘宝店铺购买https://yeec.taobao.com,或咨询手机/微信:13991827712,QQ:67708237

楼主| 郑振寰 发表于 2016-3-23 10:42 | 显示全部楼层
这是德国同行的一个DIY装置,用普通的塑料光盘盒为主料,用2.5平方的独股铜线粘制的,用于X线机伪影检测的装置。
打印的设计图在最下面显示,将设计图放置在光盘盒下面,与光盘盒对齐。由于光盘盒透明,所以可以在光盘盒上直接制作,相当于描图。
用于定位的拐角铜线是10mm,加工成90度直角,加上left字体等,用胶粘在光盘盒上。
至于尺子的用途是铝材料,这样曝光后会形成渐变梯度的曝光条,用于验证准直器和辐射量。
用光盘盒自制的测试装置在曝光后,无论是洗片出来还是在荧屏上显示出来,都应该灰度梯度渐变明显,每个小块干净均匀无伪影,网格清晰,铜线处也应该清晰,灰度一致。否则就要考虑准直器和辐射量。
作者用滤茶网做了一个网格,但由于是铝制的,效果并不好,应该用铜制的网格,这样分辨率会很清晰。
最后作者说明了一点,他的测试是在46KV 8MAS曝光条件中测试的,但胶片洗出来非常脏,这是由于没有暗房,洗片机的胶辊脏引起的,所以也要考虑这方面的原因。
作者身为德国的医院工程师,经常到非洲等发展中国家援外,鉴于当地的艰苦条件,才想出了许多因陋就简的维修测试方法,很像当初的中国人。
看贴要回是本分,有问必答是人才,解决问题回贴是公德.
医疗设备维修.维修咨询(请尽可能在论坛提问),协助维修,上门服务.
电话:13991827712
qqrmbwww 发表于 2016-3-23 11:04 | 显示全部楼层
好牛哦
gb5808 发表于 2016-5-8 18:27 | 显示全部楼层
自制X线机检查装置
ligong 发表于 2016-6-18 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
学习了!
mohuayou 发表于 2016-7-3 21:39 | 显示全部楼层
好聪明的德国银。这篇文章很有意思
馨竹新疆 发表于 2016-7-13 23:55 | 显示全部楼层
非常敬业又细心的德国人!
varian_888 发表于 2016-8-4 11:39 | 显示全部楼层
很是佩服这位德国作者的敬业精神,同时,感谢楼主给国内同行提供了了解外国同行的机会,
水木清华 发表于 2016-8-12 11:47 | 显示全部楼层
郑老大讲解非常细致,赞!
独舟汪洋 发表于 2016-11-17 11:58 | 显示全部楼层
学习了!多谢!
mohuayou 发表于 2016-11-30 20:50 | 显示全部楼层
有意思。
曾祥高 发表于 2017-3-18 19:56 | 显示全部楼层
非常好的资料,
丁鹏 发表于 2018-2-3 17:59 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主,很好!
pyf1013199 发表于 2018-2-5 14:28 | 显示全部楼层
厉害厉害,学习了
crdrctcrdrct 发表于 2018-2-18 17:37 | 显示全部楼层
真好,学习了。谢谢!
crdrctcrdrct 发表于 2018-4-11 20:20 | 显示全部楼层
不错,很新颖,学习了。
李莎莎 发表于 2018-5-22 08:32 | 显示全部楼层
多谢!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

第十九届检验仪器(西安)培训班通知

QQ|申请友链|手机版|小黑屋|加入QQ群|注销账号|yeec维修网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:07 , Processed in 0.448043 second(s), 34 queries .